Executive AssistantWinning Strategies Website
Winning Strategies CEO is seeking a PT confidential Executive Assistant.
The position entails project management, organizational tasks and collaborative problem-solving. It requires a flexible, highly organized, tech savvy candidate with a strong attention to detail, grasp of the political landscape and strong communication skills.
● Monitoring email inbox and tracking outstanding responses
● Drafting emails, memos, invitations, etc.
● Scheduling meetings and managing Google calendar
● Booking travel and accommodations
● Supporting high-level special projects
● Creating and refining distribution lists
● Managing/following up on tasks and projects
● Organizing files in Google Drive
● Basic financial tracking (monitoring expected refunds, sending/receiving via online platforms)
● Maintaining LinkedIn profile and posting consistently
● Troubleshooting minor technical issues
● Available to work remotely or in person in Washington, DC for 15 hours per week as a 1099 independent contractor
● Proficiency with Google suite (Docs, Sheets, Gmail, Calendar)
● 1+ years of professional experience
● Strong writing, organizational and problem solving skills with ability to manage and prioritize multiple concurrent projects
● Personable and interactive with a willingness to work collaboratively
● Commitment to social change
Application Instructions: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject: “Full Name, Executive Assistant”
Background: Robin Leeds is the CEO of Winning Strategies LLC, Partner of Democracy Partners, and Presidential Appointee of the President’s Advisory Committee on the Arts. She has more than 4 decades of experience in the government, labor, business, and non-profit sectors. Her expertise encompasses corporate social responsibility, crisis communications, political and philanthropic donor advising, grassroots organizing, public-private partnerships, art for social change, campaigns and elections, government affairs, voting rights and civic engagement. Robin served in the Clinton Administration at the United States Department of Health and Human Services, White House Office on Women’s Initiatives and Outreach, and United States Department of Labor. Since 1984 she has played leadership roles in presidential, gubernatorial and congressional campaigns.