Meet this moment with us: sharpen your organizing skills with us in an intimate and interactive training.
Sessions happen both in-person and virtually.
Agenda at a glance:
Over the course of four days, you will:
- Develop strategic campaigns based on deep power analysis
- Learn to inject a racial justice & root cause analysis into your organizing
- Understand how to be more effective in your outreach and recruitment
- Reflect on your practice
Click here for a PDF of a sample agenda
We are offering a sliding scale for these online trainings because we want them to be accessible to all groups engaged in organizing. The fee is for a single participant. (Each participant must register separately.)
During registration, you will be asked to select your organizational budget. The amount you will be charged is displayed there as well. After registration, you will receive TWO emails – one automatically confirming you’ve submitted your registration; one from Midwest Academy with your invoice and a payment link (that one might take a few business days).
- We have an attendance cap for these events:
- For In-Person Evenst: We will cap trainings at 30 people. Because of this, we ask organizations to limit the number of participants in a single training to 3. Each participant must register separately.
- For Virtual Events: We will cap each training at 25 people. Expect to participate in discussions in the full group as well as in breakout rooms. Because of this, we ask organizations to limit the number of participants in a single training to 3. Each participant must register separately.
- Expect to participate in discussions in the full group as well as in breakout rooms.
Because of this, we ask organizations to limit the number of participants in a single training to 3. Each participant must register separately.
- You’ll note 3 optional demographics questions at the end of the registration; if you are registering someone else, do NOT complete these questions.
(Why are we asking this? As a nonprofit, we, like many of you, receive grant funding; these funding sources often ask basic demographics questions. We will only share aggregate, anonymous responses with funders, and will NEVER include identifying information.)
- Virtual Events will use Zoom Meetings for all trainings, as well as some Google Suite apps.
- Shortly before the training, you will receive an email with some more details – including the Zoom link, final agenda, and a brief participant list (first name, org, role, and state for those who consented).
If you have ANY questions or concerns, or to be added to our waitlist, please reach out to us: firstname.lastname@example.org