Evaluate and sharpen your supervisory skills to develop effective strategic and relational organizers.
Agenda at a glance:
Over the course of three days, you will:
- Learn to align your vision for justice with your role as supervisor
- Build effective teams
- Help organizers think strategically
- Provide effective support and feedback
- Have a “difficult” conversation
Click here for a PDF of a sample agenda
We are offering a sliding scale for these online trainings because we want them to be accessible to everyone.
During registration, you will be asked to select your organizational budget. The amount you will be charged is displayed there as well.
After registration, you will receive TWO emails – one automatically from Action Network; one from Midwest Academy with your invoice and a payment link (that one might take a few business days).
- We will cap each training at 25 people. Expect to participate in discussions in the full group as well as in breakout rooms.
Because of this, we ask organizations to limit the number of participants in a single training to 3.
- You’ll note 3 optional demographics questions at the end of the registration; if you are registering someone else, do NOT complete these questions.
(Why are we asking this? As a nonprofit, we, like many of you, receive grant funding; these funding sources often ask basic demographics questions. We will only share aggregate, anonymous responses with funders, and will NEVER include identifying information.)
- We will use Zoom Meetings for all trainings. You can join by browser, but the App is recommended (we like to annotate and use reactions).
- Shortly before the training, you will receive an email with some more details – including the Zoom link, final agenda, and a brief participant list (first name, org, role, and state for those who consented).
Refund/Credit Policy for In-Person Trainings
Read our FAQs